Flywire Payment Portal
Upper Grand District School Board has partnered with Flywire for international payments. This service provides students and their families a cost effective and convenient method of making payments to Upper Grand District School Board in foreign currencies.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay from any country and any bank (bank transfer, credit card, etc.)
- Save money on bank fees and ensure your payment is received in full
- Obtain excellent foreign exchange rates with a best rate guarantee
- Receive piece of mind with 24×7 multilingual customer support
- Track your payment from start to finish
How to Make an International Payment with Flywire
- Go to Upper Grand District School Board’s Flywire payment portal to begin your payment, or click on the “Pay Now with Flywire” button below.
- Enter payment amount in Canadian dollars and select your home country from the drop down. List of payment options will display.
- Select payment method from the options listed.
Note: Local payment options may vary depending on the country you are paying from.
- Create (or login to) your Flywire account so that you and Upper Grand District School Board can track your payment. Enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow instructions to send payment funds to Flywire.
Note: For credit card or other online payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency or currency displayed.
- Track your payment any time by logging into your Flywire account. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to Upper Grand District School Board.
Multilingual Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions